Micro-currents are used by our body to monitor muscular activity. Good muscular tone depends on the regularity and balance of the body’s natural bio electrical activity. The “Golgi Tendon Organ” located in the muscle tendons, monitor these electrical signals. With time, muscles become elongated and lose their elasticity. Sagging neck and jowls, pleats that form in the neckline are caused by elongated muscles.
By directly stimulating the “Golgi Tendon Organ” with Micro-currents we are able to re-establish the natural flow of these currents, re-educate muscles and restore their original length. To obtain the best possible results, it is recommended to combine the effectiveness of microdermabrasion treatment with micro-currents.
Treatments should be scheduled at the rate of 4 to 8 times a month. The number of sessions to obtain results depends on the clients’ age, lifestyle and daily skin care habits.
Key Benefits of Micro-currents:
- Eliminates fine lines, creases, and wrinkles.
- Hydrates and revitalizes skin
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Visibly firms and contours, lifting the overall droop
- Tightens sagging jowls, doubling chins, and fatty checks
- Clears up or reduces acne
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks & cellulite (body treatment)
- Reduces scarring and dimpling from laser resurfacing
- Reduces dark circles or puffiness under eyes
- Reduces symptoms of Sinusitis, Rhinitis, and Rosacea.
Check out our other Spa services such as: facials, microdermabrasion, skin tag removal, ruby points removal, skin rejuvenation, purelight back treatment, waxing, manicures, pedicures, shellac nails, bridal makeup (specialize in Japanese & Korean makeup and hairstyling) and more!