Eyelash extensions provide long, perfectly curled lashes that do not require any mascara or curling. These eyelash extensions are perfect for everyday wear and special occasions. Our certified therapist is dedicated to providing you with exceptional service as they have perfected their skills with extensive hands-on training. The lash extensions are adhered individually to each of your own lashes, not your skin. Touch of Beauty is committed to providing safe and hygienic eyelash extension applications to ensure that you are secure and comfortable with your new look.
Natural Set Eyelash Extensions 70 min - $80 (50+ lashes per eye)
Natural Refill (within 3 weeks) - 40 min $45 (30+ lashes per eye)
Natural Re-Full (within 4 weeks) - 50 min $55 (40+ lashes per eye)
Glam Set Eyelash Extensions - 90 min $100 (80+ lashes per eye)
Glam Fills (within 3 weeks) - 50 min $55 (40+ lashes per eye)
Glam RE-Full (within 4 weeks) - 65 min $70 (60+ lashes per eye)
2D Russian Volume - 100 min $130 (150+ lashes per eye)
2D Volume Fill (within 4 weeks) - 60 min $80 (100+ lashes per eye)
3D Russian Volume - 120 min $200 (250+ lashes per eye)
3D Volume Fill (within 4 weeks) - 75 min $100 (150+ lashes per eye)
Lash Removal $20 Brow Tint - 20 min $20 Lash Tint - 20 min $20
What you should do before your Eyelash Extension appointment.
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, OIL-FREE cleanser. Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior your lash appointment.
- Do not curl your lashes.
- Do not perm lashes before your appointment.
- If you wear contact lens, you may want to remove contact lenses, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment.
What you should NOT do after your Eyelash Extension appointment.
- Do not use an Eyelash curler
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the Eyes with a wash cloth. (keep the lashes dry for the first 24hrs)
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well
- Do not go in a Sauna while wearing Eyelash extensions
- Do not use Mascara
- Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes)
- Clean your eye make-up with non-oil base makeup removers